Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Capped or seem to be

This is a discussion on Capped or seem to be within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Anybody else had this, been with SKY pretty much since it was introduced, on the MAX package just for the ...

lrostoke is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Newcastle WMNEW
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Capped or seem to be

Anybody else had this, been with SKY pretty much since it was introduced, on the MAX package just for the bandwidth really knew I would only get about 3mb

When I first got it a reboot of the router would change my sync speed download anything between 2100 - 3200 upload between 500 - 700 plus

I've noticed recently whenever I reboot I seem to get the same, time of day makes no difference

Connection Speed 2304 kbps 608 kbps

Although on the plus side I don't seem to suffer from the intermitant drop outs which required a reset.

2. Advertisement
      Saturday is offline Sky User Super Mod
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited Pro
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Capped or seem to be

Sounds like you may have been capped though to be sure you need to post your router connection stats both for your normal connection and for your test socket (hidden behind the faceplate of your master socket - assuming you have an NTE5).