hi all

i have read lot of complaints regarding sky broadband connection not working with IE7 and blah blah etc etc ....
even i faced this problem wen i first installed on 27th mar 07....:
however i have figured out the problem hopefully it will work for others as well...so i m providing my feedback...

there were 2 problems i faced:

first the IE page was not loading and just hung up for ages and secondly McAfee security centre was not updating at all and giving error message and again hung up.....

however i was surprised that internet was working with firefox browser perfectly...

i called up the technical team and followed all troubleshooting but without any success....so he told me to install IE6 and also he would order a replacement for the new modem.....

i installed IE6 but still nothing happened so i installed IE7 back...then i thought about removing McAfee and bingo the IE7 started working perfectly (although i was without AV for sometime)..
then i went into McAfee site and logged in and downloaded the same AV software...
and i downloaded directly from there website and installed it again into my computer and i am surprised it is also working perfectly now....

hope it works for u as well