Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Migration of service - No internet for 2 weeks!

This is a discussion on Migration of service - No internet for 2 weeks! within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I phoned up on Wednesday to ask where my router was (it had been 6 working days since I ordered ...

scoopy2scoops is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Farnworth
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Migration of service - No internet for 2 weeks!

I phoned up on Wednesday to ask where my router was (it had been 6 working days since I ordered SKY BB) and they said my order had been cancelled!!!

They told me something incomptable was on the line and they were unable provide!

I said I had recieved a letter confirming my order - they said this was automated, why they couldn't send me an automated letter saying my order had been cancelled I don't know.

Anyway they told me the block was still on the line so I had to call BT, called BT and they said no block on the line.

Then I called back SKY and they said the line was fine and I could re-order.

Why the hell I didn't say shove your 20 I'm going somewhere else I don't know. But If I don't take up this offer i'll probably end up having to go back cap in hand to UKOnline.

What have I done!!

2. Advertisement
      Guy H is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Migration of service - No internet for 2 weeks!

Sounds all too familiar. The communication from these companies is terrible. they should be checking you can take the service and if not explain what you need to do. the internet is not just a fun thing for a lot of people now it's a tool for their jobs and livelihoods. I hope it goes Ok for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12