Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

So wrong so soon

This is a discussion on So wrong so soon within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I've had my sky braodband up and running for 10 days now, although I've only been able to access it ...

Vicky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

So wrong so soon

I've had my sky braodband up and running for 10 days now, although I've only been able to access it since last night, as Sky displayed an amazing level of ineptness in having my router delivered. I've resigned myself to the fact that they are a large organisation who just want my cash and don't care much for anything else and have nowhere else to turn for help now... I'm quite sure that I set everything up correctly as I've had emails and browsed t'internet, however every so often IE tells me I'm no longer connected to the big outside world so despite still receiving emails and my pc believing that I am connected, I can't view any websites.

Any ideas anyone?

Please???

2. Advertisement
      AWW
      AWW is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: East Kilbride,WSEKI
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: So wrong so soon

welcome it may be a problem with ie you could try firefox its the best :P lol if u dont wana use that .. you could tell us what version of ie ur using and we should be able to sort things out