Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Odering nightmare

This is a discussion on Odering nightmare within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I am having a nightmare time with my order i keep getting told it gets cancelled as it is a ...

Crazier is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Walton on thems
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Odering nightmare

I am having a nightmare time with my order i keep getting told it gets cancelled as it is a duplicate order

i have been told for over a week now that it has been sent to order managment but they have not respnded to the problem

I have already been without BB as AoL screwed up mt seasse order and left tags on my line then refused to help thankfull BT's tags team got this cleared for me

Is there anyway of contacting someone at sky that can move this forward and try and get me to submit yet another order

2. Advertisement
      AWW
      AWW is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: East Kilbride,WSEKI
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Odering nightmare

ahh iv forgot the number but seach service recovery or something like that in the site search

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Spole to them and cistomer relations and just get told it is with order managnmment and the order bouces back from BT as a duplocaye order wich is unacceptable i spoke to BT wholesale again and my line is clear i had waited untill they had gabe me the all clear after AoL screwed up my xeasse order and had the phisicle work done and not the tahs removed by canalling the seasse order then putting it in ahain for some reason only they know why and wont tell me

I would go elese where but am worried that ordering now with another ISP might just cause more problems
      Last edited by NewsreadeR; 25-03-07 at 06:27 PM. Reason: changed adjective used

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,602 Posts

I don't want to appear hyper-critical but if you use a spellchecker your posts would be easier to read and understand. You can get one which will work with IE HERE If you use Firefox, there is one built into Version 2.

You appear to be in the same position as many others have been, in that one ISP will not speak to another and neither will speak to BT. All you can do is keep calling Sky until you get someone who understands your position and will do something about it. The advice seems to be, if you feel you are getting nowhere, hang up and dial again in the hope that you get a more understanding person. Most importantly, when you are on the phone, in the language of my country, 'Keep the Heid'

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

I am dyslexik so even a spell shecker dosent help and the other half isnt about to check the post for me

There is noting wrong with my line BT help me clear up AoLs mess before i ordered with sky BT ran a full check for me on the line and there is nothing on it no orders tag or markers

i get the feeling it a internle sky system feck up but cant get anyone to admit it

Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

I gave up amd told sky where to shove their BB ordered with vivaciti not the cheepest but one of the best rated ISP's out there