Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

useless

This is a discussion on useless within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; just wandering what i should do: placed my order for sky broadband max on 3rd march 2007. recieved 2 letters ...

kareemamir is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: NORBURY
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

useless

just wandering what i should do:

placed my order for sky broadband max on 3rd march 2007. recieved 2 letters confirming this.

1st letter was to confirm a sky engineer will come to my property on the 18th march 2007. it also stated that he will confirm the time coming round

did it happen?

yes. and i fought hey im gonna have good times with sky. he phoned at 8.30am and told me he will be at my property for 2pm-2.30pm. he arrived at 2.15pm and installed everything. obvisley i new i would have no connection beacause the letter stated i will have to wait an additional 3 days for activiation.

now, i have everything ready to go. all software setup and hardware.

so today, 19th march i phone sky, just to confirm my activition date. after being put on hold for 10 minutes they guy comes back with the best response.......no order has been placed for my broadband.

no im confused. if no order was placed why would i be sent the two letters, which also gave me an email address for sky.com, why would there be an enginener at my house. and how on earth would i have thier equipment.

im confused. should i just cancel my whole account or wait? anyone else experinced this?

2. Advertisement
      yodasarmpit is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: useless

Call and ask again, chances are you got someone new or not used to the Chordiant.
      Hopefully it was just a mistake by the customer advisor you spoke with.

kareemamir is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: NORBURY
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

lol, sky really make me laugh.

basically after my phone calls which u wrote about above, i phoned BT Wholesale, because they account failed because of a product on the line.

before i phone bt i checked sky bb checker thing. it said i can get broadband, but not at the moment because of a product on the line ^.

fair enough, so bt wholesale, last night told me everything should be sorted out.

i then rechecked the sky broadband checker, and low and behold i can get it!!!!! finally. so the women last night told me to phone up tomorrow (today) to get an activation date.

so i phone up and have been told, i can not get sky broadband because there is no availble spaces at the exchange, lol.

but i can get sky connect. slow speeds, fair enough, but having to pay extra, no thanks.........

i dont think sky understand this is how you lose potential customers.

SkyBroadbandSuck is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kareemamir View Post
      i dont think sky understand this is how you lose potential customers.
      Customers.

Who needs them, as long as Sky are allowed to keep charging us to call the clueless idiots in the call centre then why should they care! They employ lots of clueless people and we pay their salaries.

pmcg