Check your activation day part 2
This is a discussion on Check your activation day part 2 within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; ive just phoned up sky using the 0800 number and they are 100% sure it will go through tomorow, so ...
- 07-09-06, 07:46 PM #21Site FounderExchange: Gravesend, NDGRABroadband ISP: Virgin XXL 200Router: Non Sky RouterSky TV: Yes
ive just phoned up sky using the 0800 number and they are 100% sure it will go through tomorow, so hopefully that will put your mind at rest aswell, ill let you know tomorow evening if i am or not"To help would be a great adventure"
- 07-09-06, 09:34 PM #22
Which 0800 number is that then?Service recovery 02392 899292
You got 3 right!
D'oh! Not good, dude.
- 07-09-06, 09:41 PM #23Site FounderExchange: Gravesend, NDGRABroadband ISP: Virgin XXL 200Router: Non Sky RouterSky TV: Yes
im sure ive seen it on here somewhere, perhaps we should make it bigger so its easy to see"To help would be a great adventure"
- 07-09-06, 10:42 PM #24
- 07-09-06, 10:45 PM #25Site FounderExchange: Gravesend, NDGRABroadband ISP: Virgin XXL 200Router: Non Sky RouterSky TV: Yes
n1 Digga now enjoy (hopefully)"To help would be a great adventure"
- 07-09-06, 10:45 PM #26Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- St Helens
- Thanked 367 Times in 300 Posts
- Blog Entries
~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~
Follow us on Twitter @skyuser
- 08-09-06, 07:04 AM #27
thats cool,the wait is over
- 08-09-06, 03:28 PM #28Code:
Unregistered - Kit;3359]This is really ui**ing me off now..and the worst thing..i just tried that BT lanline order status site today (i.e. 3 days after my activation date according to sky correspondence) to me the end user.
My activation date is today.
BT order tracker BLANK
Rang Sky they assured me it will be today,not holding my breath.
Still with pipex at the moment, I will assume sky have cancelled my contract if not activated by the 16th the last day to tell pipex I am staying with them.
John (retired BT )
- 08-09-06, 03:45 PM #29
Replying to myself
Jolly bad form guys
But guess what
just checked out my BT order tracker and I am due for activation on the 15th
Is this just a coincidence but the order was placed yesterday on the 7th just after I phoned them to confirm my activation date was today.
- 08-09-06, 05:35 PM #30
I was to be connected today been checking the bt tracker page did not show any order at all. just checked again it now shows order placed today switch to sky 15th cease old isp 20th have not been told of any change by sky. even though they say in there letter they would let you know if it did change