Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Can anyone help

This is a discussion on Can anyone help within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; I ordered sky BB mid package on 27th Feb got an activation date of 9th March but before then got ...

BLINDPEW4067 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: selby
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Sky TV:

Can anyone help

I ordered sky BB mid package on 27th Feb got an activation date of 9th March but before then got a letter to say BT had rejected my MAC code and to get in touch. Phoned them on 6th March to find out the cs girl had written the MAC code down wrong. So I was told by another cs rep that she would have to cancel my order and reorder, this I did and she told me BT had given an estimated activation date of 15th March but she sugested I ring back in a couple of days to check BT had accepted my MAC code which I did and was told to hang on whilst the cs rep had a word with someone, she then came back and told me everything was OK but I didn't believe her as she sounded sheepish. So rung back next day to be told yet another lie that my activation date was 13th March the 13th came and went still no activation. Phoned yet again to be told problem with order and cs would escalate to order managment team and to give it 3 to 5 days to see if they can sort it out. I have since been in touch with BT wholesale who tell me that there has been no order put in for my line. I am going to ring Sky cs tomorrow and see whats happening. Has anyone else had problems like this and how did you solve them or has anyone got any sugestions who I can contact to resolve this problem. Plus do you think it would be a good idea to cancel if I get no joy tomorrow and stick with my present ISP.

2. Advertisement
      NewsreadeR is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Marshalls Cross
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      St Helens
      Blog Entries

Re: Can anyone help

Give this number a ring

Service recovery 02392 899292

Hope you get it sorted soon!

~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~

Follow us on Twitter @skyuser