Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Openreach working weekends?

This is a discussion on Openreach working weekends? within the Sky Broadband feedback forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Looks like Openreach are working weekends in some areas, I was supposed to have an appointment today to connect me ...

dragon2611 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: AAISP + Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: N/A
      Thanks

Openreach working weekends?

Looks like Openreach are working weekends in some areas, I was supposed to have an appointment today to connect me after a remote switch from Plusnet to Sky (Yep I'm Back!) went wrong. They actually turned up yesterday.

Actually they were fairly lucky to get me as a few mins later and I'd have probably been out, also seemed a bit confused about what he was there to do as I think he came in expecting to have to run a new line, told them it was a switch and I was still getting sync from the FTTC cab on the old ISP.

Anyway they did find my Sky dial-tone (Honestly Not that I really care, don't even use the phone ) and my broadband switched over sometime around 03:00 this morning (I had statuscake pinging my old line )

2. Advertisement
      pete.i is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01757
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Freesat/etc
      Thanks

Re: Openreach working weekends?

Well the clown that lives next door to me, who plays his radio in his Openreach van so loud that my windows rattle and locks his 2 dogs in his garage all day long while he and his wife are in work, doesn't work weekends. probably a good thing as far as his poor dogs are concerned. If they are home the dogs don't get locked in the garage all day.