with bethere... on llu since bethere started trading.... never had to contact them...no issues perfect service for x number of years..
with sky..PPPoA... total train wreck....drop outs randomly.... might go for 8 hours with none..might get 5 in an hour....
surely sky should have transferred connection like for like.. sky does support llu at the same exchange...
also..... wtf would they authorise a bt engineer to my property on a friday morning to install a new phone line..(without prior notice as well)..... I can only assume it was sky as i had been in contact with sky customer service who said my high ping (after i explained to 'her' what high ping was' ) she blamed it on the phone line.... (also said they would send me a sky router..oh the joy..can hardly wait..... should out perform the draytech 2830n arriving..
Oh btw... network went off 20th feb..spent a cpl of hours thinking something had gone bunk in my router....... only when the postman arrived at 11am with a sky letter saying i would have a short break to internet service..... on the 20th feb.....