Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

P2P Software & Torrent Software Issue

This is a discussion on P2P Software & Torrent Software Issue within the P2P / File sharing forums, part of the General chat category; That post was sometime ago and now it seems that my connect package has become stable at 6mb throughout the ...

gurvy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Great Barr
      Broadband ISP: Max - 14MB - ADSL2
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      That post was sometime ago and now it seems that my connect package has become stable at 6mb throughout the day, but still struggling with utorrent. Max i can go is 200kb/s, if im lucky, the port is manually forwarded on the router settings so no probs there. At the moment im downloading a torrent with about 50ish seeds and 900 peers yet in 30 minutes i have only been able to conect to 1 seed and 30 peers and speed hasn't gone above 5kb/s. This is how i set up utorrent based on some articles i have been thorugh on here......

Global Max connections: 448
      Connections per torrent: 90
      Upload slots per torrent: 8

Upload speed limites to 33kb/s.
      Last edited by gurvy; 28-10-06 at 10:07 PM. Reason: extra info

2. Advertisement
      stevieveg is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: WMLON
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      [QUOTE=gurvy;15104]I think i have sorted it now, after forwarding the port on the router i forgot (to be honest I didn't know) that I had to tell McAfee about it, so i just added the rule under firewall services and straightaway noticed the difference.

if my upload is 448kbps, what should I set it to for utorrent, has they recommend 80% of max speed?

thanks for the quick responses mates.

Hi Please could you let me know how you configured your router and mcafee firewall setting, i have tried that portforward.com but found it a bit complicated, i am no novice but a bit unsure. My email address is veggy692000@yahoo.co.uk
      Thanks
      Steve

stevieveg is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: WMLON
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Hi Please could you let me know how you configured your router and mcafee firewall setting, i have tried that portforward.com but found it a bit complicated, i am no novice but a bit unsure. My email address is veggy692000@yahoo.co.uk
      Thanks
      Steve

aks
      aks is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Zero upload on Azureus

Hi.

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd post in here first. I have been using Sky Max for a few weeks now and have only got around to configure Azureus. I've set up the port forwarding and am getting very good/high download speeds.

But what I notice is that once my download is completed, the seeding speed remains at zero. The files have been seeded a little bit (I think it seeds whilst it is downloading?) but ever since the download was complete nothing has been uploaded.

Any ideas?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567