Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Introduce A Friend Just Got A Whole Lot Better!

This is a discussion on Introduce A Friend Just Got A Whole Lot Better! within the Offers forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Offer Now Extended Until 14th December Good things are even better shared. So if you love Sky TV, why not ...

youravinalarrrf is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: MYBD
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Introduce A Friend Just Got A Whole Lot Better!

Offer Now Extended Until 14th December

Good things are even better shared. So if you love Sky TV, why not encourage your friends to join in? Not only will they get to enjoy the TV you already love, you'll have someone else to share the gossip with on your favourite shows!
      And to say thank you, we'll give you both a free Sky+ box if they subscribe by 14th December 2007.

Sky Introduce a Friend

Any new customers out there looking to subscribe to Sky+ before 14th December PM me your details!

Terms & Conditions

Existing Sky TV customers
      If you are an existing Sky digital subscriber and cause a further customer, who is not a member of your household, to subscribe to any Sky digital package by 14th December 2007 you will each be eligible for a free Sky+ box if you are each first registered at friend.sky.com, any new subscribers subscribe by calling 08700 248 901 and have their equipment installed and enabled by 14th January 2008. New subscribers will receive a free Sky+ box at the time of installation and existing customers will receive written details of how to book their free Sky+ upgrade once their recommended friend has enjoyed and paid for his or her first month’s viewing (seasonal delays may apply). Customers with existing Sky+ boxes may request 50 worth of M&S vouchers instead of a free Sky+ box. Offer available to the first 10,000 applicants only

To take up this offer, you must get a brand Sky TV new customer who is not a member of your household and subscribe to any Sky digital package (currently 16 - 45.00 a month) either online at Sky.com - Home or by calling 08700 248 901 by 14 December 2007. The Introduce a Friend offer cannot be taken up if your friend purchases Sky TV through a retail outlet. You must first visit Sky Introduce a Friend and provide us with your friend's details. Once your friend has registered for the Introduce a Friend offer and their equipment has been successfully installed and enabled, we will send you an email asking you to provide us with your contact details. You must be an active Sky digital residential customer at the time your friend's equipment is successfully installed and enabled. The Introduce a Friend offer cannot be taken up in conjunction with any other offer.

New customers
      If you have been recommended by an existing Sky digital subscriber, who is not a member of your household, and subscribe to any Sky digital package by 14 December 2007 you will each be eligible for a free Sky+ box if you are each first registered at friend.sky.com, as a new subscriber subscribe by calling 08700 248 901 and have your equipment installed and enabled by 14th January 2008. New subscribers will receive a free Sky+ box at the time of installation and existing customers will receive written details of how to book their free Sky+ upgrade once their recommended friend has enjoyed and paid for his or her first month’s viewing (seasonal delays may apply). Customers with existing Sky+ boxes may request 50 worth of M&S vouchers instead of a free Sky+ box. Offer available to the first 10,000 applicants only.

You must first register for the Introduce a Friend offer by clicking the "register" button on the email from your friend and then provide us with your details on the registration page. Then subscribe to any Sky digital package online or by calling 08700 248 901 by 14 December 2007, and have your equipment installed and enabled by 14th January 2008. The Introduce a Friend offer cannot be taken up if you purchase Sky TV through a retail outlet. To be eligible for the Introduce a Friend offer you must be a residential customer in UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man

Sky digital Subscription: Packages currently from 16-pound;45.00 a month. Sky Box Office and other pay-per-view events cost extra.

Free Sky box offer: You do not have to subscribe to Sky digital. You must enter into an Interactive Discount Contract (IDC). Offer limited to one per household. You are ineligible if you have entered into an IDC or a Sky TV Month by Month equipment offer or your household has benefited from either. Sky selects your equipment.

Sky+: Sky+ box prices normally 49-149 depending on Sky product combinations. Call Sky for more details. Sky+ box 199 for non-Sky digital customers. Sky+ subscription required to use the Personal Video features of Sky+. Sky+ subscription is free for Sky digital subscribers while you subscribe to any Sky digital package, otherwise 10 per month. Sky selects your equipment. Standard set-up is 30 for Sky digital subscribers or free [before 16 December 2007 or] with Multiroom.

Sky HD: Sky HD box 299 when you take Sky TV; 249 when you take Sky TV, Sky Broadband and Sky Talk;199 when you take Sky TV, Sky Broadband, Sky Talk and Multiroom. 199 price applies for first Sky HD box only (second Sky HD 249). Sky HD box costs 399 for non-Sky digital subscribers or Sky digital subscribers not taking a Sky HD subscription. Only compatible with digital satellite. Sky digital and Sky HD subscriptions required for Sky HD programming. Sky HD channels depend on your Sky digital package (you need Sky Sports 1 & 2 for Sky Sports HD; Sky Movies 1 for Sky Movies HD 1; Sky Movies 2 for Sky Movies HD 2). Sky HD subscription 10 per month. Sky+ subscription is free while you subscribe to any Sky digital package (otherwise 10 per month) and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky HD box. Standard set-up is 30 for Sky digital subscribers (otherwise 120). To experience the full benefits of Sky HD you will need a compatible HD Ready TV. Sky selects your equipment.

Sky Broadband: Availability is subject to your location, compatible line and equipment and survey. Minimum subscription to your chosen Sky Broadband product is 12 months. You must be a UK active residential Sky TV subscriber throughout your Sky Broadband subscription.

Sky Talk: Sky Talk is only available to Sky digital subscribers paying their subscription by Direct Debit/continuous credit card mandate. Not available to BT Light Users or if outgoing calls are barred. Calls to Sky cost upto 8p per minute plus a 6p connection charge for BT customers. Calls from other providers may vary. Codes of Practice for sales and marketing and premium rate/NTS services can be found at sky.com/skytalk.

10 credit when you join onlineWe will credit 10 to your Sky digital account if you subscribe to a Sky digital package online. Any credit will be made to your Sky digital account within twenty eight (28) days of confirmation of your order online. Offer not available to previous or existing Sky digital subscribers or with any other subscription offer(s).

General: Offers exclude Sky TV Month by Month customers. Free Sky+ box must be connected to a fixed telephone line for 12 months. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s). Minimum Sky digital/Sky+ subscription 12 months. You must be 18 years or over. Channels/programmes subject to change. Further terms apply. Information only applies to residential customers in UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Calls cost up to 8 pence per minute (plus a 6p connection fee) for BT customers. Calls from other providers may vary.
      Last edited by youravinalarrrf; 03-12-07 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Offer Date Extended

2. Advertisement
      m8nz is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Albert-DK
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Introduce A Friend Just Got A Whole Lot Better!

HI, my an existing sky customer, and if a new sky customer needs a sky+ box you can get this if i introduce you, and i will get one aswell.

PM me if a new customer is interested!

thanks

boab2791 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Lennoxtown (WSLEX)
      Broadband ISP: Talk Talk
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Thanks

Ditto.

If anyone is looking to get Sky for the first time and "youravinalarrrf" already has enough free sky+ boxes to go on then PM your details to me.

Just got my brother to sign up and use the vouchers that get me 50 M&S Vouchers but would have much preferred this offer as I have an old Pace PVR2 box and standard sky box that I would like to upgrade but good ol Sky want 99 for a new box to replace and existing one.

So if your interested in getting Free Sky+ and all you have to do is pay the monthly sub from 16 per month let me know.

Cheers

Thanks

@ m8nz & boab2791

You'd better get in the queue business is a lot slower than i thought!
      Last edited by youravinalarrrf; 25-11-07 at 03:49 PM.

Saturday is offline Sky User Super Mod
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited Pro
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Thanks

Moved to offers

dillonxx is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Banbridge
      Broadband ISP: Connect got 17 down to 5
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Any new customers want a free Sky+ box., PM me. Sky Offer must be ordered by 30th November. Details required are first and last name and an e-mail address. I will complete the introduce a friends offer online and sky will e-mail you the free Sky+ offer.

This offer MUST be ordered by 30th November and is for NEW CUSTOMERS being introduced by a current customer only.

If the offer goes through I will get a free Sky+ box as well which I want for multiroom. I only need ONE person to introduce. I will update when I have someone. Used last person I know without sky on last free SKY+ offer for them. Still waiting on my 50 M&S vouchers.

Thanks

DT

jezzff is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

I am a sky user with sky regular. I am wishing to use this offer with my sis, who will be the new subscriber, so we can both get sky + boxes.

She received the email, registered online, and it said to call a 0870 number to continue with order. No "code" was given in the email, which was asked for when she called up in order that I should get my sky + box.

They cant complete the order as required without this code. Whats going on? It seems to my sky deliberately neglected to include the necessary code in the email so that they would only have to give out one sky+ box to the new customer, and not me, the existing customer who recommended her.

Thanks

OFFER NOW EXTENDED

My Sky now says extended until 14th December.

Any new customers out there looking to subscribe to Sky+ before 14th December PM me your details!
      Last edited by youravinalarrrf; 03-12-07 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Updated extended until date

smudge2002 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: denton
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

If you already have a sky+ box and you introduce a friend, are sky offering an alternative to the sky+ box?

terrorvis is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router: Draytek 2830n
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smudge2002 View Post
      If you already have a sky+ box and you introduce a friend, are sky offering an alternative to the sky+ box?
      At the end of the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions...
      Customers with existing Sky+ boxes may request 50 worth of M&S vouchers instead of a free Sky+ box. Offer available to the first 10,000 applicants only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast