Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Steele11

cant get site to work on wifi

This is a discussion on cant get site to work on wifi within the Mac users forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; i use a mac Doesn't want to go to www. tfc.tv/ site my wife pay tv on the Philippines if ...

Steele11 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Halfway
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: sky Q hub
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Question cant get site to work on wifi

i use a mac Doesn't want to go to www.tfc.tv/ site my wife pay tv on the Philippines if i use the wifi Doesn't work but if i put rg45 Cable the site work ok
      This is strange i call sky don't understand It's not working sky tell me

This services for people who are abroad so that they can watch their television pay tv it about 75 , For the year but it only work if she put the rg45 cable in now
      Last edited by Steele11; 16-06-13 at 01:52 AM.

2. Advertisement
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: cant get site to work on wifi

i Fixed it Was doing my heading as wife was talk to me in Filipino bad Words lol i look up on the net How To Fix OS X Mountain Lions WIFI Issues

How To Fix OS X Mountain Lions WIFI Issues

Read more at:
      Via AppleFanSite.com

How To Fix OS X Mountain Lions WIFI Issues

i be call apple monday as no apple Care on Sunday to See about this not to happy about it

lol not Firefox Doesn't like the Cable rg45 lol not. but Safari is work ok wifi and cable now lol This is strange
      Last edited by Steele11; 16-06-13 at 04:46 PM.
      Scubbie likes this.

Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: cant get site to work on wifi

so apple call me back to day as i Requested Regarding the issue of the Loading site't wifi to be a problem and what I did to fix it was the one of near suggested there fixes But they still suggested what do you call Apple to ask for assistance But as I was under the opinion that it Liverpool one break something could take it to and get it fixed she ticket Leave the Open just in case it happens again

so i tell apple Care Wasn't too chuffed to find but there is no support on Sunday support for mac Machines

lol she tell me I've got a problem just call don't go and fix it yourself as i I break something What I was have Apple care year for a longer so I need to learn how to do it myself lol Charged quite a lot in the machine is out of warranty AppleCare support. if you Need Apple to call you its free Using the callback feature On website https://expresslane.apple.com/Getpro...oupList.action If you have AppleCare Hope this helps thanks guys