Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Broadband - Urgent

This is a discussion on Sky Broadband - Urgent within the Joining or leaving Sky forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hello all, New house so will be a new sky customer. Looking for my first phone line provider + tv. ...

itsanewlifeforme is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: New House - No TV
      Router: New house - no broadband
      Sky TV: Nothing yet
      Thanks

Sky Broadband - Urgent Req for Help

Hello all,

New house so will be a new sky customer. Looking for my first phone line provider + tv.

I'm really struggling about what to do about broadband, so am asking for your help and advise.

I was gifted a sky friends and family code - which provides the full tv pack for 30 pm. I have to use it today.
      But there is no mention at all of broadband on the offer email.

Can't afford 17.20 per. linerental (+ possibly more for broadband) month ontop of the 30.

Should I be looking for another broadband provider?

Is there anyway to discuss this with the sky offers team (saif) - because it would benefit us both. They would gain a new broadband signup, and I would get broadband at a price i ccould actually afford?

I just need a basic unlimited adsl broadband. It'll do the job.

My sincere thanks to anybody willing to contribute.

itsanewlifeforme
      Last edited by itsanewlifeforme; 23-03-16 at 12:15 PM.

2. Advertisement
      seawright is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Sky Broadband - Urgent

It wouldn't hurt to ask. Just check online first as to whether Sky are able to provide Sky BB Unlimited at your address as it is not available from every exchange. Check if you could get it cheaper from another supplier (Talk Talk, Plusnet etc.) Then give Sky a call. Explain that you have a F&F code for Sky TV, tell them that you would like all your services from Sky but that ??? (quote supplier from your research) can supply it cheaper (have figures to back up this claim) and ask whether Sky are able to match this offer.