Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

2 Accounts

This is a discussion on 2 Accounts within the Joining or leaving Sky forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; I have been offered a deal on the fibre bb side of my package to stay but not the TV. ...

camels hoof is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

2 Accounts

I have been offered a deal on the fibre bb side of my package to stay but not the TV. Im thinking of keeping the BB and cancelling the TV and then taking out the TV side in my wifes name. Is this possible?

2. Advertisement
      seawright is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: 2 Accounts

It isn't possible to have two active Sky accounts within the same household. Perhaps it may be better to ensure that your marketing preferences allow Sky to keep you updated of the latest offers then give notice to cancel your TV package. Other subscribers in a similar situation have been bombarded by offers/spam from Sky.

bubblegun is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: near Glasgow
      Broadband ISP: Sky ADSL
      Router: Billion 7400
      Sky TV: Sky Q 2TB
      Thanks

Re: 2 Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by camels hoof View Post
      I have been offered a deal on the fibre bb side of my package to stay but not the TV. Im thinking of keeping the BB and cancelling the TV and then taking out the TV side in my wifes name. Is this possible?
      Officially no.
      It can be allowed by a manager but not for the purposes you are describing.

As Seawright said you will get offers to restart your TV as long as you have marketing enabled which may be better than new customer deals if you are just looking to reduce your tv bill although not so good (in terms of cost reduction) if you want new equipment.