Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Sagem F@ST2504n How do i get a open NAT setting?

This is a discussion on Sky Sagem F@ST2504n How do i get a open NAT setting? within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hey there recently got sky fibre and had a new router with it the sagem F@AST2504N, i play my xbox ...

johnking90 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01327
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+ box
      Thanks

Unhappy Sky Sagem F@ST2504n How do i get a open NAT setting?

Hey there recently got sky fibre and had a new router with it the sagem F@AST2504N, i play my xbox 360 the NAT setting in video games turns to moderate i tried to port forward the right ports from microsoft and i turned off the modem and rebooted it then i had the open NAT setting and that is for both xbox 360s on the network and with a laptop turned on and various other wireless devices, for 3 days my NAT was ok but now all of a sudden my xbox froze up earlier and i turned it back on to find that it is now again back to moderate i tried to reboot my modem but it is still the same, plus i am still having dodgy speeds, they are consistent to 10 megabit then near the end of the test the speed can shoot up to speeds of over 60 megabits when i should be getting 40 and my upload is 8-10 megabits that is stable just not my download rate, and i undsertand it is like 14 days needed from installation to settle the line speeds but it has now been past that as we got it on the 29th of october 2012, the BT engineer told us it would only take a day though, much help needed thanks as both of these problems have been affecting me from getting a good connection on xbox live.

2. Advertisement
      mattan is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: SSSWN
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Sky Sagem F@ST2504n How do i get a open NAT setting?

Have you given the XBox a static IP address and are the ports forwarding to this?