Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Nat type on ps3 sagem router

This is a discussion on Nat type on ps3 sagem router within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hi, I hope you guys can help me out. I have a problem getting open nat on my ps3 whilst ...

Cosmic is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Biddulph
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Nat type on ps3 sagem router

Hi,
      I hope you guys can help me out. I have a problem getting open nat on my ps3 whilst gaming and occasionally the game drops out and I can never host gemes even though my connection seems ok in terms of speed ( 10 mb down and 700+ up). Now I recently fitted an i-plate and suddenly the connection improved and my nat went to open but has since gone back to moderate. Does this mean dlm has kicked in or is it just a coincidence? Also my pings are 50 - 60 ms, is it worth asking sky to change them or is that ok?
      Oh - its a sagem router by the way and I am connected via ethernet ( crap wireless signal)
      Been with sky aprox 6 months

Thanks in advance
      ps I am not very technical so please be kind!!

2. Advertisement
      boothy_08 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Oldham
      Broadband ISP: Virgin Media 120Mbps
      Router: Superhub 2 VM
      Sky TV: Freeview TV
      Thanks

Re: Nat type on ps3 sagem router

the sagem router is the worst router i have ever used to be honest, the dlink is the best router sky give out, i have had 3, the netgear dg934gV2, sagem F@ST 2504 and the D-Link, the dlinks the best as it gives me the best sync, the netgear is very stable and is flashable etc. now i have a sagem F@ST 2504 flashed with the sagem 2404 firmware, a sagem F@ST 2504 with skys firmware and d link sky router, my netgear died after flashing it with the DGTeam Firmware