Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

PS3 Unable to Obtain IP Address

This is a discussion on PS3 Unable to Obtain IP Address within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Since we upgraded to unlimited broadband, the PS3 has been unable to connect to the router, the signal is fine ...

Jambab is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

PS3 Unable to Obtain IP Address

Since we upgraded to unlimited broadband, the PS3 has been unable to connect to the router, the signal is fine because it shows the 5 bars but it wont connect at all.

Ive tried putting the MAC address into the router access list, but still theres something stopping it.

It just keeps coming up with unable to obtain IP address, so im not sure whether its the PS3 or the Router but i orginally thought its because its a new connection give it a few days to settle down but its been 14 days now.

Has anyone else has this problem? or is it just me? im connecting via wireless.

FIXED: Sorry delete the thread, i didnt realise it has already been answered, sorry.
      Last edited by Jambab; 02-02-10 at 12:25 AM.

2. Advertisement