Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another Console Help

This is a discussion on Another Console Help within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; I think I understood your Question and how do i move ISP lol Thanks for the reply My internet provider ...

steve16751 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: newas
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD

Re: Another Console Help

I think I understood your Question
      and how do i move ISP lol
      Thanks for the reply
      My internet provider is SKY right?
      I wont be able to change my dad wont let me lol
      any other way?

Well ive recently purchased a PS3 and with my xbox 360 in my room, i don't want the PS3 in there with it because my brother would want to play and it will cause a argument over the tv...
      So my Xbox is currently connected to my router using a homeplug which was suggested to use on this forum and its probably the best thing i brought for my xbox. Well anyway the problem is where i want to keep my PS3 there is no connection (wireless) and i have tried using a homeplug but that has no use because my house has different electrical circuits if that has anything too do with it :S
      So is there any way i can get a decent connection without moving anything?
      As Isitme and Smithy have said they will be the only ways and depends on which one you choose

2. Advertisement
      dholdi is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: LCRIB
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD

Re: Another Console Help

Quote Originally Posted by jahid26 View Post
      not trying to sound big headed or anything but my house is pretty big it used to be two houses which is why home plugs do not work.

even i could get a cable long enough my parent will just shout because there will be a random wire going across the house lol
      If the xbox is near the homeplug you are using for the ps3 then you could use a hub plugged into the homeplug and then a shorter ? ethernet to the xbox.
      Without seeing the layout of the house and where you have the 2 consoles its difficult to say but if its in the next room for example I'm sure you could hide the cable under the edges of carpets etc so mum & dad dont shout

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12