Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sagem router not working with Tversity and Xbox360

This is a discussion on Sagem router not working with Tversity and Xbox360 within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; I'm not sure if this is the correct place but I've just had a replacement sagem router (previous router was ...

JusR23 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Tipton
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Sagem router not working with Tversity and Xbox360

I'm not sure if this is the correct place but I've just had a replacement sagem router (previous router was the black netgear) and now when I try to connect to tversity through my laptop via Ethernet or Wireless my 360 does not see my PC, but when the netgear was working it would connect no problem.
      I haven't changed any setting in tversity or my laptop so now i'm totally lost can anyone help me?
      *EDIT*
      Its ok now it works on my PS3 (would not work on my PS3 with the Netgear) so i'm happy as my PS3 is quieter.
      Last edited by JusR23; 10-12-08 at 02:30 PM.

2. Advertisement
      evmundo is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sagem router not working with Tversity and Xbox360

Hi. I have had the same problem; in fact I have a replacement sagem modem. I was using both an Xbox and PS3 to stream which have been working fine for a while, then SKY replaced my modem and now it will not connect to either.
      I have tried all threads and solutions and nothing works, so I tried my old sagem and it worked for I while and now its stopped again. It the Sagem modem there just no good.