Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

PS3 Media Streaming - Router Reset

This is a discussion on PS3 Media Streaming - Router Reset within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Recently my PC has had trouble streaming media, (particularly videos) to my PS3. While watching videos, the time of how ...

TriggzE16 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

PS3 Media Streaming - Router Reset

Recently my PC has had trouble streaming media, (particularly videos) to my PS3. While watching videos, the time of how long it streams varies from about 5 minutes to half an hour (if im lucky), and first gives me error code [80710092] then [80028801]. Before this I've gone around looking for solutions and none have worked. I've seemed to work out what is actually wrong since once I get the error on my PS3, once I go to my PC I don't have access to the internet but i'm still on the network (if that makes sense). The router seems to be resetting at certain points somehow, and the closest problem I found to mine is a little like this...

Vibrant Reality | Simplifying your life ! PS3 and linksys wrt54g , the solution

But I don't have a linksys router, I have a Netgear DG834G/T (Not sure which 1 of the two, they look the same), so the solution doesn't work out for me. Any solutions, i'm trying not to go crawling to Sony
      Last edited by TriggzE16; 30-10-08 at 11:21 PM.

2. Advertisement