Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Xbox Live 360 NAT Problems

This is a discussion on Xbox Live 360 NAT Problems within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hi, I'm new here and I just switched to Sky from BT , however to be frank, they are both ...

maestro3012 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01708
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Xbox Live 360 NAT Problems

Hi, I'm new here and I just switched to Sky from BT, however to be frank, they are both pretty useless for me so far

The problem is that whenever I try and play on XBL I get an NAT saying that is moderate on the "Network Connections Test" on the Xbox. I've tried all the Portforwarding stuff ( UDP/TCP 3074 etc etc).

I've also gon onto WAN setup on the Router homepage on Firefox, and typed in the Xbox Live IP address onto the DMZ server thing, as I heard that supposedly resolves the problem.

I've also enabled UPnP to the point where I've checked the box, however I'm unsure as to what else I'm supposed to do. I've probably done something wrong, so please any suggestions would be helpful even if I have already tried them. Just please give me a step by step guide, and be precise. That would very helpful.

Thanks,
      Maestro.

2. Advertisement
      maestro3012 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01708
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Xbox Live 360 NAT Problems

Nevermind, I got it fixed yay!