Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Funny Little Xbox Live Question...

This is a discussion on Funny Little Xbox Live Question... within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Our 3 month Xbox Live ran out as AOL ceased our braodband. I've already asked you guys about setting the ...

mj_asylum is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Carrickfergus
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Unhappy Funny Little Xbox Live Question...

Our 3 month Xbox Live ran out as AOL ceased our braodband. I've already asked you guys about setting the Xbox Elite up with the Netgear and SKY Broadband.

But here's a funny one for ya.

Can we remember the Windows Live Hotmail email address password that we used to sign up those 3 months? Hell no!!!

We already lost gamer points due to a **** up I made with router name changes with the 1st Gamer Tag.

My boss seems to think if you want to use a new address (hotmail etc)attatched to your Xbox Live, then you HAVE to start a NEW GAMER TAG.

We want to add a new 1 year subscription to the Elite.

Please tell me this is not true that you have to START OVER. As we have lost the Gamer Tag once before. And my other half has 600points.

And believe me we have scratched our heads over what the password may be.
      Sammy Davis Jr: "When God made me He took one step back and hit me up the face with a shovel."

2. Advertisement
      x LAGER LOUT x is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Aldershot:THAD
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Funny Little Xbox Live Question...

Try signing into the hotmail account from a pc, it should give you "forgot password" link. If you specified an alternative email or security question you should be able to get in.