Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Gaming problems

This is a discussion on Gaming problems within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hi there Im having a problem with my a certain game called football manager. For some strange reason when me ...

djsax296 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01332
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Gaming problems

Hi there

Im having a problem with my a certain game called football manager. For some strange reason when me and 2 house mates try and host a network game it freezes on me. Then 2 can play with each other to their hearts content, but as soo as i try and join my computer freezes, with like 10 seconds pauses, then once iv closed the program down through task manager, my internet goes down, so i resstart my pc and its back up.

But im pretty sure it stems from when we first got the net i have the modem installed onto my computer, then once we had got the cables weeks later we transferred the modem to my firneds pc up stairs.

Either way im positive its to do with my network seetings or router settings some where, as i played the game through hamchi today with some guy on the net i hosted and worked fine. Yet i tried to play tonigh with another bunch of guys not using hamchi and it did the same as what it did with my housemates.

Any help would be greatly recieved!

2. Advertisement
      BillyBigBalls is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Gaming problems

Not sure dude. Haven't played 08 online, I heard its buggy. Maybe something simple like different versions but you must of already checked that. Best bet to check out the FM forums, im sure others have had the same problem.

Sorry I couldn't help, good luck