Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Proxy Server Settings - Magic The Gathering

This is a discussion on Proxy Server Settings - Magic The Gathering within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hi, I have just been given a rather intriguing game called Magic The Gathering. It appears to be an online ...

Bozzer is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Proxy Server Settings - Magic The Gathering

Hi,

I have just been given a rather intriguing game called Magic The Gathering.

It appears to be an online card game, requiring online play.

During installation the game asks for the proxy server information. When I go to the internet properties>connection>lan settings box the 'automatic detect setting' is ticked, but the 'proxy server' box is blank.

I contacted SKY to obtain these settings, and was informed that as an ISP they do not use a proxy server.

As the installation will not complete without these details, I would be very grateful for any help offered.

All the very best
      Bozzer
      Last edited by Bozzer; 22-12-07 at 11:52 AM.

2. Advertisement