Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sky Support Useless

This is a discussion on Sky Support Useless within the Gaming on Sky forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; It will if they get caught doing it on a phone call recording. People have lost their jobs for the ...

indefatigable is offline Sky User Member
      Broadband ISP: BB tech Support + Max
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD 2TB

Re: Sky Support Useless

It will if they get caught doing it on a phone call recording. People have lost their jobs for the Fastpath scenario, I'd imagine it would be much the same for this

2. Advertisement
      kevkev82 is offline Sky User Member
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Sky TV:

Thumbs down Re: Sky Support Useless

not sure if i updated people with result.........

got through to another guy on the 2nd day of calls i made:

was already annoyed with lies + being told a ticket was created when it clearly hadn't

i got through to what sounded like the same guy, if it was he must of known since he had me on 'hold' and asking his supervisor for nearly 30mins about 2hour prior to speaking...

i went with the flow of it and had a ticket created... must of known i was not telling the truth... i prefer to be honest as lying tends to create more problems and you have no come back apart from claiming the fact you lied...
      world we live in today appears to be full of liars...

regardless.. i got told to wait and you'll get a call...

few days later, just as i had to go out, i got a call, the man appeared helpful... knew instantly when i said 'ping' it was regarding gaming....
      "we dont support gaming" yes i know ive read this already but am still not happy with the service...

i dont pay the bills, good in more ways than 1, but as for gaming it bloody well isn't....

tier 3 guy appeared helpful, claiming my max_delay was already set to 8, i dont know if this is the case any probably never will...

get a phone + sky tv package, BUT if possible DO NOT EVEN TOUCH SKY INTERNET WITH YOUR FRIENDS COMPUTER...

helpless, hopeless & a waste of time + phone call cost....

attempting to play with a 50-60 ping, jus isn't exactly what i had expected from a company in this day n age who is tryin to dominate the ISP market

enough said... but the man did appear some helpful but nothing improved sadly, once i pay my own bills sky isp won't ever be in my house

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123