Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sunderland Airshow

This is a discussion on Sunderland Airshow within the Everyday Life forums, part of the Community channel category; When i used to use Fotopic i was really obsessed with no one getting hold of my photos ill be ...

Kona Owner is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity
      Router: BT HomeHub4
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Sunderland Airshow

When i used to use Fotopic i was really obsessed with no one getting hold of my photos ill be honest but it never lead to anything apart from one getting published in an engineering magazine and one being approached to go on a stamp (but it never did) So with Flickr i have gone a lot more open and just let people get on with really, it would be nice to get paid but it is also nice just when people say they are good shots
      John
      View My Flickr

2. Advertisement
      Kona Owner is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity
      Router: BT HomeHub4
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Sunderland Airshow

Quote Originally Posted by dholdi View Post
      I was lucky and got free tickets for a number of years via someone who worked for BAe.
      We used to go down Friday night ( only had tickets for the Sunday ) and camp on one of the many adjacent campsites. We used to then wander to various spots around the airfield on the Saturday and go in on the Sunday. Tbh I would consider doing this as there are many spots around the airfield that give good photo opportunities and you can see 99.9% of the flying display without being on the airfield itself.
      Only problem is the Police are very hot on cars parking on any of the roads around the airfield so its a lot of leg work, if I did it again I'd take my bike.
      Some of the best shots at Waddington are on the end of the runway, partly because you are under the display line and it is deafening ROFL I have only shot there once and would be more than happy to pay to do it again ill be honest.
      John
      View My Flickr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123