Hello,

I'm wondering if any gamers out there can possibly help me set up a UT99 server from my home PC. I've already got the groundwork sorted (I believe), yet I can't seem to get either my Linux or Windows Server to advertise itself to the Master Server.

I'm currently chatting also to people on the Epic Games forum here if you want to see what they've suggested. However below are some images of where I'm at so far.

Ports Forwarded

Unreal Tournament 99 server.  Can anybody help me set up a server? Not talking to master server-ports-forwarded.jpg

Firewall Rules

Outbound

Unreal Tournament 99 server.  Can anybody help me set up a server? Not talking to master server-outbound-rules.jpg

Inbound

Unreal Tournament 99 server.  Can anybody help me set up a server? Not talking to master server-inbound-rules.jpg

Inside and Inbound Rule

Unreal Tournament 99 server.  Can anybody help me set up a server? Not talking to master server-inboud-inside.jpg

The Windows Server is set to advertise and it's dedicated, however I'm unsure if the Linux one is set to Advertise, as I'm using command lines to activate it.

Both can be seen as active on LAN within the server window so I know they are running.

This is my UT.ini file if anyone wants a peep at it - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4C...ew?usp=sharing

Thank you